Customer Service Co-ordinator
Spalding Head Office
£Competitive Salary Plus Excellent Benefits
Shift: Monday - Friday, 08:00 – 17:00
Are you an experienced customer-facing Administrator who is looking for a new challenge? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same? Then we may have the ideal job for you!
WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR?
We are Fowler Welch – a multi award-winning supply chain specialist working with retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers across the UK. We live by a simple set of values: to delight our customers, maximise our efficiency, be socially responsible and to promote being an employer of choice.
Most importantly, we wouldn’t be able to deliver the highest quality service to our customers without dedicated and knowledgeable staff. This is why we strive to create a working environment that is enjoyable and allows our employees to continually grow and progress in their careers.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As a Customer Service Co-ordinator, you will be a central point of contact for customers and multiple Fowler Welch operating sites and will provide information in response to enquiries around our service provision. You will create and maintain reports and records for specific customers and produce KPIs that substantiate the position of the Fowler Welch business with regards to excellent service levels for our customers by understanding and improving efficiencies across our networks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Depots as the central communication link for customers who are serviced through multiple FW sites.
- Liaising with Depots to produce daily / weekly / monthly report packs & KPIs for specific customers.
- Monitoring and reporting on daily issues including planned collections and deliveries, by communicating with Depots to ensure that these are arranged and planned as agreed with customers.
- Proactive dialogue with Backhaul customers and record information about new business opportunities.
- Overseeing and monitoring any relevant activity aligned with industry trading platforms such as Transporeon.
- Monitoring our network activity to ensure that we are providing the best service for our Customers whilst maintaining efficiency within our network.
- Providing support with producing the monthly Backhaul and network reports for Pipeline review.
- Supporting any peak period activity by co-ordinating and monitoring any relevant multiple site activity - examples include but not limited to - Christmas Turkeys, Pumpkins, Mothering Sunday.
- Supporting the Account Manager with customer initiatives and continuous improvement as required.
This list is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake other duties as deemed appropriate.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- A good standard of education including Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent relevant qualifications
- Experience of working in a cross-function administrative role
- 2+ years’ experience of direct customer contact in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages – Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to balance conflicting or changing priorities easily
- Adaptable in both thinking and behaviour in order to suit the requirements of different situations
- Focused with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and see all through to successful completion
- Excellent communicator who is able to build strong working relationships with variety of people, both within and outside of the company
Other companies may call this role Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Care Co-ordinator, Customer Support Advisor, or Customer Service Executive.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success, which is why we offer a wide range of benefits as well as 28 days’ holiday per year.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer the added bonus of an excellent benefits package, which include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Free Fowler Welch Health Cash Plan. We fund a care plan for our employees that covers an array of medical fees including dental and optical - with no cost for you! You even have the option to increase your totals or add family members to the plan for a small monthly fee
- Free Life Insurance as a Fowler Welch employee equal to three times your basic salary
- Auto enrolment onto our competitive Pension Scheme
- ‘Cycle 2 Work’ Scheme – save up to 42% on the cost of a new bike and necessary equipment
- Recognition schemes for our exceptional employees – monthly winners receive £100 of shopping vouchers
- Exclusive discounts on a range of package holidays with Jet2Holidays
- Discounted gym memberships at over 2,500 gyms across the UK
Apply today and join us on the road to success!
To apply for the role of Customer Service Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Customer Service Co-ordinator