Working Schedule: Monday – Friday 37.5
Bunzl Greenham is a UK leading Safety and Workplace supplier, part of Bunzl plc, a global FTSE 100 company. With 22 Service Centres across the country, the company are leaders in delivering trusted safety equipment, cleaning and hygiene products and workplace essentials to organisations nationwide.
- 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 years’ service, with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
- Company sick pay
- Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Comprehensive Learning and Development
- Personal Pension Plan
- Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Cycle to work scheme, Cinema discounts etc.
We're currently seeking an experienced Stock Planner to help drive stock efficiencies and profitability within the business.
With sound Inventory Planning knowledge, you’ll be able to help to work in conjunction with our trading & sales teams to ensure we maximise availability of key products within our business. This will involve raising orders, maintaining stock levels, liaising with suppliers and colleagues.
Communication and collaboration is critical within this role so being able to demonstrate this is key. The ability to track fluctuating sales is key to ensure we are maximising product availability.
This role involves the ability to analyse stock levels to identify SLOB stock as well as current sales trends, again linked to maximising availability.
• Primary Activities Communicating with suppliers in order to ensure purchase orders are being delivered on time in full
• Tracking availability of key products to ensure our availability measures are in line with business targets.
• Replenishing stock to deliver optimum availability of Branch demand, using past demand and forward forecasts
• Managing and maintaining stock to an agreed level / cover, to satisfy working capital requirements and the reduction of stock provisions
• Analyse stock holdings in order to identify SLOB stock
• Working collaboratively with other Branch Stock Planners based externally in order to identify stock that can be transferred within the business.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- IT skills
- A team player with a collaborative approach
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today