MM Flowers is a dynamic growing business supplying fresh cut flowers and bouquets from all over the world to the retail sector across the UK and Europe.
MM Flowers are seeking to add to the team a Warehouse Trainer ready for a new opportunity.
JOB TITLE: Section Leader
REPORTING TO: Section Manager/ Senior Production Manager
LOCATION: Alconbury, Huntingdon
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act as a Role model and ensure all company requirements with regards to the safety, quality and legality of the product are adhered to.
• To lead the team to deliver a quality and customer focused efficient packing operation on a day to day basis.
• Responsible for delivering of KPI’s and working within budgetary controls.
• Responsible for the completion of all training for MM Flowers employees and Agency workers to encourage and deliver a high standard of compliance within all operational areas. Support with the development of Standard Operating Procedures bespoke to your operational areas and comply with the process flows for training.
• Lead MM Employees daily and address employee relations working in collaboration with HR including conducting disciplinary meetings, absence meetings and supporting all other reasonable employee requests.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Previous supervisory experience and management of a team
• Previous experience within Fresh Produce / Food Production / FMCG environment
• Ideally hold a current FLT Counter Balance, Reach or PPT (specific to Despatch and Intake)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service