Working Schedule: Monday – Friday 42.5 hours - Working 9.30 am - 7.00 pm
Bunzl Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies is the UK’s leading supplier of janitorial, cleaning, and hygiene products. As part of the Bunzl plc, one of the fastest-growing international distribution and outsourcing groups, we’re able to provide our customers with the most cost-effective and competitively priced solutions for their cleaning and hygiene needs, in addition to the very best in customer service.
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 years’ service, with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company sick pay
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Cinema discounts etc.
Place goods into storage, picking stock and consolidating orders. Assist in the loading of vehicles Job to be performed in a manner which enables the Company to provide best possible service to its customers and maximise environment, health and safety performance.
• Discharge duties in a safe manner in accordance with relevant legislation and Bunzl EHS policies.
• Use all equipment provided in accordance with safe working practices.
• Ensure the warehouse and yard are kept clean and tidy at all times, that spillages are promptly cleared and waste minimised.
• Receive goods and check into the warehouse accurately.
• Place goods correctly into storage bays. Ensure that stock is stored to allow safe storage, lifting and lowering
• Assist in loading vehicles, working with the driver to ensure compliance with all legal requirements on vehicle loading.
• Previous warehousing experience desirable
• FLT licence
• Enthusiastic and highly driven individual
• Ability and willingness to follow instructions of management, and respond to requests from others in the team in a helpful manner
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
Bunzl supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise.If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.