Senior Database Officer
We are Pancreatic Cancer UK, the charity that is focused on supporting the research, diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic cancer.
It’s a tough challenge and a disease that has been sidelined for too long, but through our expert support and information services, our innovative research and our campaigns to improve care and treatment, we are tackling it head on.
We’re now looking for a Senior Database Officer to join our Data Team at our central London offices right on the bank of the Thames.
- Salary of £35,000 per annum
- 25 days’ plus Bank Holidays
- Contributed pension
- Travel loans for the purchase of an annual season ticket
- Death in service benefit
- Paid compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme offering a free, confidential helpline on work and personal matters
If you have experience with CRM platforms, the charity sector and database architecture, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation fighting an aggressive cancer and make a difference to patients and their families.
You will have the chance to use your expertise to inform the next steps of our expansion as an organisation and in turn, have a positive, life-changing impact.
So, if you want a rewarding career where you can develop both personally and professionally and join a dedicated and passionate team, we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Database Officer, you will manage all supporter data that is held on our database and design and implement reporting to ensure all relevant data is captured.
Working with the Database Manager, your role will involve:
- Accurately capturing and allocating financial data
- Ensuring all database design queries are dealt with
- Exporting segmentations of basic to intermediate complexity
- Recording all email-related captured data
- Overseeing and developing new data processes
- Monitoring and reviewing web forms to ensure best practice is followed
To join us as a Senior Database Officer, you will need:
- Significant experience with CRM platforms and the charity sector
- Experience with database architecture and hierarchies and data management processes
- An understanding of the use of databases to support fundraising and manage supporter relationships
- Proficiency with a number of IT platforms, in particular Excel
- At a minimum, to have a degree level qualification
Other organisations may call this role Database Officer, Senior Data Officer, Senior Database Administration Officer, Senior CRM Administrator, or Senior CRM Database Admin.
Pancreatic Cancer UK may close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Webrecruit and Pancreatic Cancer UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for a rewarding challenge as a Senior Database Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 35 hours, 9am – 5pm, Monday - Friday
Senior Database Officer