Digital Project Manager
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and experienced Digital Project Manager to drive a forward-thinking team of in-house and freelance creatives in an exciting phase of our story.
Who are we?
Cursim is Omniplex’s learning design agency. We work with some of the most exciting brands in the world, creating digital learning courses on the widest variety of subjects you can imagine. It’s not only cool to work here – it’s a privilege, and an education in itself that drives, inspires and challenges us every single day.
We are a team that pushes ourselves to go above and beyond what's possible. We love what we do, and we're proud to show it.
We are seeking to recruit a Digital Project Manager who will be part of our story, enabling the delivery of award-winning digital learning for global brands that push the boundaries of design, technology and media.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will enable the delivery of amazing digital learning projects, ensuring they delight clients and are delivered on time and within budget by practicing agile methodologies.
You will lead the delivery and governance of multiple digital projects in a fast-paced environment. Ideas are currency in the Cursim team - and so our Project Manager will play an instrumental role in our continuous improvement activities as we strive to be the best digital-learning agency we can be.
Some of your duties will include:
- Leading morning scrums
- Coaching team members on agile project management principles and practice
- Creating clear and pragmatic plans for delivering complex digital projects
- Managing freelancer activities
- Reporting on project progress to stakeholders
Do you have what it takes?
With a passion for delivering great digital products, and a focus on brilliant customer service, our Digital Project Manager will be a fantastic communicator, facilitator and organiser. You'll be comfortable with driving delivery without line management responsibility. You'll get on well with your colleagues and will be able to lead the prioritisation of client work.
To be considered, you'll need:
- Experience of delivering digital projects in an agile environment
- Proficiency in agile methodologies and the ability to coach and mentor others
- Strong client management skills
- To be confident in using technology to drive efficiency, including Smartsheets, Excel, Forecast and Harvest
Other organisations may call this role Agile Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, eLearning Project Manager, or Project Delivery Manager.
It’s an exciting time to join our expanding business. You’ll have the scope to shape your role and collaborate on a variety of projects, creating outstanding digital learning solutions for customers such as Thames Water, EasyJet and New Look.
You will also benefit from the following:
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum DOE
- Enrolment into the People's Pension scheme
- 20 days’ holiday (rising with service to 25 days) plus Bank Holidays
- Work with a fresh-thinking team where your ideas are currency
- Training and development opportunities
Ready to apply?
We are fast-moving, so we have scheduled some interview slots for the 1st June 2020. We'll continue to accept applicants beyond this date if we don't find our newest team member. To avoid disappointment, please submit your application as soon as possible.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Digital Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Digital Project Manager