Crawley Court, Winchester
Competitive Salary Plus Commission & Comprehensive Benefits
Bring your commercial acumen, broadcast knowledge and sales experience to Arqiva, a global leader in communications infrastructure.
We are seeking an Account Director to develop strategic relationships for a major telco tower account, driving customer satisfaction and engagement.
Building and maintaining long-term relationships with key decision makers and influencers, you will:
- Plan the account approach and lead the customer-facing matrix team to deliver the strategy and targets
- Increase the profile of our products and drive sales opportunities
- Identify sales opportunities for new products and services
- Negotiate with customers and close opportunities
- Hold regular meetings with customers to maintain a strong understanding of their needs
To be considered as our Account Director, you must be an experienced salesperson with extensive knowledge of the broadcast market. The following is also essential:
- A track record of effectively building a sales pipeline
- A comprehensive understanding of financial and pricing principles
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- The ability to analyse customer requirements and develop well-structured, compelling propositions and proposals
- Great stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- The ability to assess opportunities and risks and their impact
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and the role is of interest to you, please click on the apply now button below.
Arqiva is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Sales Director, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Senior Broadcast Sales Manager, or Senior Account Manager.