Generalist HR Manager
Perfectus Biomed is a multi-award winning, UKAS accredited Contract Research Organisation (CRO). Offering both standard and customised microbiology testing services, we have extensive experience of developing fit-for-purpose experiments that mimic real-life scenarios.
With Scientists that specialise in antimicrobial, biofilm, viral, fungal and cellular research, we deliver leading services to customers from a range of sectors.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Generalist HR Manager to join our team in Warrington.
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 20 days’ holiday, rising to 23 with service, plus Bank Holidays
This is the ideal role for a CIPD qualified HR generalist to advance their career and take their next step with our growing company.
Joining us at an exciting time in our evolution, you will discover an expanding operation with plenty of scope to make an impact and enact positive change. You’ll have the chance to play both a strategic and hands-on role meaning you are involved at every step of the HR journey and will be strongly enhancing your portfolio in this engaging position.
As the Generalist HR Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that people management and development activity is delivered in the most effective manner possible.
Within this generalist role, you will provide support and advice to managers and personnel across the business, acting as a role model for the vision and values of the company and displaying a strategic mindset that supports company growth.
You’ll take a practical, hands-on approach to your work, getting involved in general HR activities as well as recruitment and selection, employee relations and employee support and development.
Specifically, this will involve:
- Driving the HR strategy
- Creating communications that help build employee engagement
- Developing HR policies that deliver enhanced performance
- Providing people management support to our US partner
- Supporting all recruitment activity from needs identification through to interviewing and onboarding
- Assisting in talent management and succession planning processes
- Managing complex ER cases
- Undertaking exit interviews
- Helping with employee performance management and appraisals
To be considered as the Generalist HR Manager, you will need:
- Proven generalist HR experience
- Experience of supporting line managers with all aspects of HR management
- Solid knowledge of employee legislation and its application
- Knowledge of, and the ability to use, People HR software
- A CIPD qualification (or equivalent)
The ability to use a bespoke HR software programme would be beneficial to your application. Knowledge of a scientific industry would also be an advantage, as would knowledge of working within an ISO standard.
Other organisations may call this role HR Generalist, HR Manager, Senior HR Advisor, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Generalist, HR Officer, People Manager, or People Process Manager.
Webrecruit and Perfectus Biomed are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Generalist HR Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Generalist HR Manager