Lisburn, Co. Antrim
If you’re a focused construction or engineering professional with experience of AutoCAD 2D and 3D, this is a great opportunity to develop a rewarding career with a well-established business.
Our client is a leading supplier, installer and maintenance provider for combined heat and power (CHP), gas, and diesel generation solutions.
They are currently looking for a CAD Technician to join their Lisburn branch.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme with attractive employer contribution percentage
- Private healthcare scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus local Statutory Holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career development opportunities
Year-on-year, our client’s independent ownership has allowed continued growth. They have also developed a proven track record in delivering, and maintaining, a portfolio of high profile and award-winning projects across the UK, Ireland and Australia.
This is the perfect time to join our client and support their continued success throughout 2020 and beyond. So, if you’re looking to broaden your commercial experience with a rapidly growing business, this is the role for you.
As a CAD Technician, you will support our client’s production design activity.
Specifically, you will:
- Prepare high-quality drawings and technical documentation
- Understand and interpret technical specifications and drawings
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and colleagues to maintain the timely flow of information
- Produce and maintain a library of standard objects and symbols
To be considered as a CAD Technician, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience of using AutoCAD 2D and 3D within a construction or engineering environment
- Good IT skills and proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately
- At a minimum, an HNC or equivalent in an engineering or construction-related discipline
Other organisations may call this role AutoCAD Technician, Design Engineer, Senior Design Technician, Construction Design Engineer, or Construction Design Technician.
This is a full-time role, working 8:30 – 17:00, Monday – Thursday and 8:30 – 16:00 on Fridays.
The closing date for applications is the 24th July 2020.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge as a CAD Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.