Field Sales Representative
Field Based (covering a territory in Northern Ireland)
Are you a positive and results-driven field sales professional seeking your next challenge? Want to contribute to the ongoing growth of a business that’s experienced global success with their ground-breaking products? If so, read on.
Operating at the forefront of the nail art revolution, our client is a successful Belfast-based company specialising in the design and manufacture of nail art printers.
Working in partnership with some leading names in tech, our client uses advanced printing solutions to combine technology and fashion.
Having experienced international success with their freestanding kiosks, our client is launching a new countertop nail art printer. Specifically designed to satisfy the high level of demand from hairdressers, nail bars, brow bars and other retailers and service providers, the countertop printer is the perfect way for existing businesses to increase their revenue and footfall.
Our client is now looking for a number of Field Sales Representatives to join them and maximise sales of the countertop printer within their territory.
- Base salary of £20,500 per annum
- Commission (OTE £30,000 - £40,000 uncapped)
- Recurring commission from consumable products
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone and laptop/tablet
- Pension contribution
This is a brilliant opportunity to promote the world’s only regulatory compliant nail art printer with a business that will support you to succeed in your role.
You will benefit from full technical and product sales training to bring you up to speed, as well as qualified sales leads and ongoing sales and marketing support.
As a Field Sales Representative, you’ll promote and sell our client’s countertop nail art printer to hairdressers, nail bars, brow bars, spa resorts and other retailers within your assigned territory.
In this varied role, you will:
- Respond to, and consistently follow up on, all customer enquiries and leads
- Carry out cold calling activity
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Present the product to our client’s contact database of influencers
- Conduct after-sales calls to ensure customer satisfaction has been achieved
To be considered as a Field Sales Representative, you will need:
- At least two years’ field sales experience, ideally selling to the beauty and/or lifestyle sector
- The proven ability to generate and convert your own sales leads
- A great telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- To be IT literate
- A target-driven approach
- A full driving licence with at least two years’ driving experience
You may have previously held the title of Field Sales Executive, Territory Sales Representative, Area Sales Rep, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, BDE, or Business Development Executive.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Field Sales Representative, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Field Sales Representative