Executive Assistant – Part Time
Central London (initially home based due to COVID-19)
Animal Free Research UK is the leading charity working towards a world where human diseases are cured faster without animal suffering. By pioneering excellence, inspiring and supporting scientists and influencing change, we are improving medical research and putting an end to animal testing.
By 2040, we aim to transform medical research and regulation in the UK so that the development of treatments for human diseases can be entirely animal free and breakthroughs can be achieved faster.
We’re currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join us on a part-time basis, working 21 hours per week.
- Salary of £28,000 pro rata
- Flexible/home working options
- Join a charity that places ethics at the heart of science
If you are an articulate Executive Assistant seeking your next challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking charity that’s dedicated to abolishing animal testing.
You’ll play an integral role in enabling our senior management team to operate as efficiently as possible, which will allow them to work towards our strategic goals and transform the way in which disease is combatted.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide PA and business support to our Chief Executive and senior management team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, you will:
- Make travel arrangements, organise meetings and manage diaries
- Manage a range of projects and research activities
- Deliver high-quality HR administration to the organisation
- Act as the first point of contact for any facilities issues
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Handle confidential information with discretion
To join us as an Executive Assistant, you’ll need:
- Demonstrable experience as an Executive Assistant, including managing the daily operations of the office, organising and maintaining files and records, planning and scheduling meetings, managing projects and conducting research, preparing and editing correspondence, creating reports and presentations, making travel arrangements, and providing high-quality customer service
- Experience of producing relevant reports and dashboards for senior colleagues, with appropriate recommendations
- Experience of managing supplier relationships
- Demonstrable success in networking/building relationships
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills and proficiency in MS Office
- To be educated to Level 3 (AS/A Levels) or equivalent through experience
Other organisations may call this role EA, PA, Personal Assistant, EA to MD, EA to CEO, PA to Chief Executive, Secretary, or Senior Administrator.
The closing date for applications is the 1st September 2020. Interviews are scheduled to take place on the 14th September 2020.
Webrecruit and Animal Free Research UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as an Executive Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Executive Assistant – Part Time