Working Schedule: Monday – Friday - 8.00 am - 5.30 pm
Bunzl Greenham is a UK leading Safety and Workplace supplier, part of Bunzl plc, a global FTSE 100 company. With 22 Service Centres across the country, we are leaders in delivering trusted safety equipment, cleaning and hygiene products and workplace essentials to organisations nationwide.
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 years’ service, with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company sick pay
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Cycle to work scheme, Cinema discounts etc.
Provide a professional and efficient delivery service in accordance with relevant legislation, company EHS and quality policies.
• Assist in loading assembled orders onto vehicle ensuring that the payload is within the limits for the vehicle and that the permissible axle weights are not exceeded and that goods are safely loaded for transportation and delivery
• Ensure all scheduled deliveries are completed on time, in full on a daily basis, utilising the relevant route planning tools
• Deliver to customers as directed and assist with unloading and taking to final delivery point as requested. Report any problems with delivery sites.
• Ensure that all POD paperwork is correct and authorised, and all cash payments are collected and accounted for at the Branch
• Full drivers Licence Essential
• Experienced Driver and Warehouse Operative
• Enthusiastic and highly driven individual
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
Bunzl supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise.If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.