3.5T Driver / Loader
South Hams, Devon
We are FCC Environment, one of the nation’s leading waste and resource management companies. Committed to sustainability, we strive to minimise the amount of waste that ends up in landfills by transforming it into valuable resources wherever possible.
We own and operate more than 200 recycling, treatment and disposal facilities and employ nearly 2,400 people across the UK.
We are currently looking for a 3.5T Driver / Loader to join our team in the South Hams on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible benefits including high street savings, cycle to work scheme and Gymflex membership
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the Best Doctors Service
- Peer to peer recognition scheme
- Training and development opportunities
This is a great opportunity for you to develop a rewarding career as part of our growing, environmentally focused organisation and help reduce the impact of waste on the natural environment.
Joining one of the UK’s leading waste and resource management companies, you’ll receive great training, superb support and a range of benefits to complement your competitive salary.
Duties and key responsibilities
As a 3.5T Driver / Loader, you will provide an effective collection service to customers within the South Hams.
Specifically, you will:
- Work as part of a team to collect domestic refuse, garden waste and kerbside recycling
- Ensure all properties allocated to the round and day are all collected
- Ensure all boxes and reusable bags are put back to their original collection point
- Ensure all waste types are collected and any debris is cleared from the area of collection
Please note, this role will involve some physical activities and walking long distances on a daily basis.
To join us as a 3.5T Driver / Loader, you will need:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good knowledge of the South Hams area
- The ability to take on responsibilities and work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- To be willing to work outdoors in all weather types
- To be willing to undertake additional training
Other organisations may call this role Vehicle Loader, Refuse Loader, Recycling Operative, Waste Collection Operative, Refuse Collector, or Waste Collector.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a 3.5T Driver / Loader, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
3.5T Driver / Loader