Internal Sales Executive
Working Schedule: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
Salary: £22500 + Bonus £11,500
Bunzl Greenham is a UK leading Safety and Workplace supplier, part of Bunzl plc, a global FTSE 100 company. With 22 Service Centres across the country, we are leaders in delivering trusted safety equipment, cleaning and hygiene products and workplace essentials to organisations nationwide.
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 years’ service, with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company sick pay
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
To assist in the achievement of branch sales, profit and customer service targets. You will have a minimum of ideally 2 years of outbound sales and the ability to exceed expectations within your team whilst hitting your targets and giving the best customer service to our strong portfolio of customers.
• Make Outbound Sales daily calls in accordance with the call diary to generate repeat orders, ensuring all orders are captured, and opportunities are taken to maximise sales and margin through range extensions, own brand etc.
• Grow and develop new and lapsed accounts within defined portfolio against targets working with other sales staff to achieve maximum potential
• Study reports, complete gap analysis on customer accounts, and constantly review customer trends with a view to identifying ways to increase sales and margin such as product switches to own brand, special offers etc.
• Accurately set up customers and orders on system, completing call logs and reports
• Deal with all customer issues/ queries/ requests for product and service information promptly, efficiently and courteously, ensuring appropriate follow-up is completed where required
• Manage out of stock items by communicating with purchasing and advising customer accordingly
• Maintain effective communications and good working relationships with all internal and external teams, particularly operations, sales, stock control and credit control to ensure maximum customer service levels are achieved
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
Bunzl supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it is in the company’s best interests and those of all who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment opportunities arise.If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
Internal Sales Executive