Verwood, Dorset (with options for remote working)
We are Modulek, a leading provider of modular buildings. Serving a broad client base, including the education, sports and leisure, health and MOD sectors, we offer a truly permanent, cost effective and fast alternative to traditional construction.
Using our industry-leading expertise, built up over the last 25 years, we offer buildings to suit almost any layout and design and ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to our clients’ requirements.
We are currently seeking a Procurement Executive to join our Operations Team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Salary of £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Welcoming and engaging work environment
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with experience in construction and/or project management for a contractor to join our innovative organisation.
Every member of our team is crucial to the Modulek experience which is why we need your knowledge and skill set to ensure that we get the most cost-efficient deals without compromising on quality.
So, if you’re logical, forward-thinking and want to join the talented team within our award-winning organisation, we want to hear from you!
As a Procurement Executive, you will support and assist the Procurement Manager who has responsibility for the Supply Chain, Procurement & Purchasing Function.
Supporting the development of high-impact procurement strategies, you will assist in finding and evaluating suppliers, products, materials and services as well as negotiating prices, rates and contracts. You will also negotiate the most cost-efficient deals without compromising on quality.
Additionally, you will aid in ensuring that project deadlines are met, relay important information to the Project Teams and assist in liaising with the Construction Team.
To be considered as a Procurement Executive, you will need:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in construction and/or project management for a contractor
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools
- Experience working in a project management environment
- Experience building strong relationships with clients and external contacts
- Experience dealing with suppliers
- A track record of supporting negotiations and securing deals
- Evidence of the ability to research, interpret and summarise complex information
- An understanding of construction methods and technology
- A full, valid driving licence
Other organisations may call this role Buyer, Purchasing Executive, Procurement Co-ordinator, Purchasing Co-ordinator, or Buying Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and Modulek are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to advance your career as a Procurement Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.