Sales Executive - Excellent Sales Incentives
Leatherhead, Surrey (hybrid working)
- Salary starting from £25,000 (+£5,200 O.T.E.)
- Hybrid working, with collaboration space at offices
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus holiday purchase scheme
- Sales incentive plan, retail discounts and many more exciting benefits
Who are we?
Premium Credit (PCL) is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. This is an exciting time of growth for us and we need an enthusiastic Sales Executive to help us continue this success. With a 4/5 Glassdoor rating, this is a great opportunity to develop a varied and rewarding career with a company that supports and invests in its people.
While our offices are based in Leatherhead, we are currently operating a hybrid working model, with one day per week spent in the Leatherhead office for collaborative work.
What do we offer?
Specialist Lending delivers payment instalment solutions for professional firms such as solicitors, schools and leisure service providers including golf clubs and football clubs. We are expanding our Sales Team to help us continue our success. We have a very exciting growth strategy, so this is a great time to be joining the team.
Salespeople are at the heart of our team; our Direct Sales Team is fast-paced and results-oriented, with a supportive management team. We encourage growth and development within our teams and you will receive training and support to help realise your full potential.
If you are a sales professional with high volume outbound calling experience, and are eager for a fresh challenge, we would love to hear from you to discuss how a career in Financial Services at Premium Credit could benefit your personal goals.
Our excellent benefits package also includes:
- Sales incentive plan
- 25 days’ holiday; Holiday Purchase scheme
- BUPA Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Retail and cinema discounts
- A chance to win a Premium Award every quarter (£500 voucher)
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Many more…
“The people at Premium Credit are friendly and supportive, which makes for a pleasant working environment. The company values its employees, which shows in the day-to-day operations.”
- Senior Direct Telesales Executive, Specialist Lending.
As a Sales Executive, you will pursue Specialist Lending product sales targets by being proactive, professional, through cross-selling and by providing an exceptional service for Premium Credit customers.
Managing day-to-day opportunities, you will deliver outbound telephone sales campaigns to new and existing customers. You will also field incoming calls to assist customers with the onboarding of loans.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Providing an internal direct-to-business outbound telesales function
- Identifying and contacting potential renewal customers
- Resolving actions from direct customer interactions quickly and using this as a platform for growth
- Completing agreed action plans for outbound calls to targeted customers
- Maintaining and ensuring daily 100% completion of the Specialist Lending Customer Tracker
To be considered as a Sales Executive, you will need to be:
- Confident in engaging with customers over the phone up to director level
- Driven, hard-working and ambitious, with a desire to build a career in sales
- A logical thinker with a professional manner
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- A team player who thrives when working with others towards shared goals
Ideally, you will have:
- A proven track record of high-frequency outbound telephone skills
- A demonstrable sales background with evidence of constantly exceeding targets
Other organisations may call this role Telesales Executive, Outbound Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, BDE, Telemarketing Executive, or Sales Rep.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you would like to join us as a Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Sales Executive - Excellent Sales Incentives