- Salary between £27,000 to £30,000
- Remote working
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Incentive scheme, retail discounts and many more exciting benefits
Who we are
Premium Credit is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. This is an exciting time of growth for us, and we need a partner focussed and commercially astute Account Manager to help us continue this success. With a 4/5 Glassdoor rating, this is a great opportunity to develop a varied and rewarding career with a company that supports and invests in its people.
What we offer
We pride ourselves on offering an inclusive and supportive working environment where employees can thrive and a culture that encourages people to develop and evolve.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Account Manager with a partner focus and passion for hitting financial targets to use their experience and make a difference.
Our excellent benefits package also includes:
- Incentive scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (pro rata) in addition to bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private Medical and Dental insurance
- Retail and cinema discounts
- A chance to win a Premium Award every quarter (£500 voucher)
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
In this rewarding role, you will create and nurture long-term mutually beneficial relationships with assigned partners and implement the business plan for your accounts.
In return, we will provide you with first-rate development opportunities to support your success and growth.
If you are keen to make a real impact in our business and with our partners, we would love to hear from you.
As an Account Manager, you will manage day to day and individual partner opportunities through diligent sales pipelining and account management. You will be responsible for achieving agreed targets of financed premiums by penetration of existing accounts and driving sales success across all partner accounts.
You will support the relationship during on-boarding of new partners through to launch, ensuring a seamless customer focussed journey. Taking a collaborative approach with Operations, Marketing and the wider sales team, you will ensure broker and customer requirements are constantly met.
We like data, and you will meet our partner`s data requirements including the provision of MI packs, data analysis and reports.
Your role will also involve:
- Identifying training needs for our Partner Learning & Development team to address
- Contributing to the quarterly sales meeting
- Use the CRM system to maintain records and track progress
To be considered as an Account Manager, you will need:
- A demonstrable sales background with evidence of constantly exceeding targets
- Strong negotiating, relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with a proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels
- Acute awareness of customer needs and a passion for delivering outstanding levels of satisfaction
Financial services experience at either an Insurance Broker, Finance Company or Bank would be highly beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Business Manager, Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, or Account Manager.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to build excellent client relationships as an Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.