Exeter (partially remote, 2 days in the Exeter Office)
Bigwave Marketing is a fun and creative marketing agency with 35+ staff, providing a complete range of marketing, design, digital and business growth services.
We are looking for a passionate person to join our team and work with clients across the UK and the globe.
Our SEO department prides itself on the in-house expertise, the holistic approach it offers to any project, engagement with the client, transparency and risk-free SEO strategies that work.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join our passionate team.
- Salary of up to £31,000 p/a DOE
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities and career ladders
- Yearly SEO & Tech Conferences (Brighton SEO is a regular one)
- Flexi-time and remote work policy
- Company laptop and equipment
- Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location (when office based!)
- Agency shutdown at Christmas
- Office socials and perks
In this important role, you will have the chance to make your mark on a growing department. Reporting to the Head of Search, you will take ownership of several client strategies and help deliver and develop successful SEO strategies that will have a positive impact on increasing SERP visibility and ROI.
As an SEO Manager, you will help to deliver excellent results for our customer’s SEO campaigns.
You will implement changes and tune or craft SEO content, implementing CMS systems like WordPress or Joomla and enhancing On-Page optimisations & ranking factors.
You will manage unique SEO strategies for a range of customers targeting both Local and National audiences, carry out SEO audits for key customers and deliver technical documentation for on-site SEO recommendations.
You will use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key monthly performance reports
To be considered as an SEO Manager you will need:
- Experience of using at least one SEO tool (or equivalent), I.e.: SEMrush, MOZ, RankRanger, SEOprofiler, Ahrefs, MajesticSEO, LinkResearchTool, SEO Powersuite, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Agency Analytics, RavenTools, etc.
- SEO experience and a track record of improving SERP results
- Experience with project management and time-tracking software
Knowledge of HTML or a programming language as well as working knowledge of web server technologies would be beneficial to your application.
Agency experience or examples of previous work will provide a significant advantage to candidates for this role.
The role is normally office based in our Exeter office for 2 days a week (Wednesday and Thursday), and rest of the week remote, with the option of going into the office 5 days a week. You will work 37.5 hours per week.
Other organisations may call this role Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Content Manager, Digital Project Manager, PPC Manager, Pay-per-click Manager, Search Marketing Manager, or Content Manager.
Webrecruit and Bigwave Marketing are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to make the move into a new role as an SEO Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.