Innovation Coaching Manager
Cardiff or St Asaph (with hybrid working)
At Social Care Wales, we provide national leadership and expertise in social care and early years in Wales.
Social Care Wales has taken on a new and exciting role to support social care innovation in Wales. Innovation for us means introducing new ideas or practices, whether that’s something completely novel or adapting what people have tried elsewhere.
We’re developing a team to deliver a range of activities that people have told us are important. We need people who can bring enthusiasm, motivation and a collaborative approach to their work.
One of the biggest areas of development is the Innovation Coaching Team. We are now looking for an Innovation Coaching Manager to support local teams introduce change to their area of work.
- Salary of £46,994 - £52,786
- 28 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Extra days off between Christmas and New Year
- Local government pension scheme
- Flexi work policy
- Hybrid working
- Family leave policy
As an Innovation Coaching Manager, you will lead a team developing the approach and raising the profile of change and innovation work.
Using your strong coaching and facilitation skills, you will design and test a new service and develop a positive team culture. You will quickly establish credibility in relationships with partners and bring a strong understanding of learning, change management and social care.
Leading the development of a flexible, tailored approach for supporting local, regional and national innovation, your work will inform policy, service design and practice.
You will also systematically test different ways of supporting local innovation in order to develop a long-term, sustainable strategy.
To be considered as an Innovation Coaching Manager, you will need:
- Experience designing and facilitating innovation or improvement activities in social care or a related field
- Experience managing multiple projects and resources
- Experience analysing and interpreting data
- Experience leading, managing and supporting a team
- An understanding of social care practice and policy and supporting innovation and sharing practice in social care
- An understanding of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- To be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience in an appropriate role
Closing date: midnight 4/9/22
Other organisations may call this role Behavioural Insights Manager, or Learning and Innovation Manager.
This role would be suitable for those skilled or interested in Innovation, Transformation, Behavioural Insights, Change Management, or Coaching.
So, if you’re ready to take your next step as an Innovation Coaching Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Innovation Coaching Manager