Project Management Office Manager
Derby, Derbyshire (with hybrid working in the UK)
Here at Nowcomm, we are Cisco technology experts in the design, delivery and customer service of Cisco solutions. We provide high-quality services and support, specialising in Enterprise Network Infrastructure, Collaboration and Security.
We are one of only a handful of Cisco Partners in the UK to hold both Cisco Gold and Master Collaboration status. This means we have the people and the know-how to deliver the very best Cisco solutions and the power to give you the very best deals.
We are now looking for a Project Management Office Manager to join us on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Salary of £32,500 - £37,500 per annum, depending on experience
- Join a growing, highly accredited organisation with a great company culture
- Flexible working up to 3 days at home each week
- Annual bonus based on/subject to company performance
- Vitality healthcare
- Quarterly team events
- 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays
This is an unmissable opportunity for a highly organised project co-ordinator to step up into an integral and varied project management role with our innovative organisation.
Recognised for our vast breadth of expertise and commitment to impeccable customer service, you’ll have the chance to gain valuable experience and advance your career with a highly accredited organisation.
What’s more, we offer fantastic flexible working options, great wellbeing benefits and excellent annuals bonuses to ensure that you’re equipped with everything you need to thrive in your role.
As the Project Management Office Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of all client projects, on time and within budget.
You’ll train and manage our Project Co-ordination team, ensuring that tasks, resources and equipment are effectively delegated to ensure that projects are smoothly delivered with the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Undertaking a range of administrative duties, you’ll issue Project Initiation Documentation (PID) and legal paperwork, produce progress reports to present to the board and handle financial queries.
Additionally, you will:
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of senior technical resources
- Analyse project risks and opportunities through RAID logs
- Liaise with clients and external stakeholders
To be considered as the Project Management Office Manager, you will need:
- Experience as a Project Co-ordinator or in a similar role
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Experience with project management tools
- A strong working knowledge of project management software
- The ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A PRINCE2 certification
Other organisations may call this role Project Co-ordinator, Project Manager, PMO Manager, or Project Delivery Manager.
Webrecruit and Nowcomm Ltd. are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to step into an engaging role with our expert company as the Project Management Office Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Project Management Office Manager