Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Abtech is a specialist supplier of electrical connection and lighting products worldwide. Through innovation, market-leading designs and rigorous testing, we deliver outstanding solutions and high-quality products.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Administrator to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Salary of up to £22,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Westfield Health
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free parking
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive dispatch and administration professional to step into a varied role with our market-leading organisation.
Not only will you have the chance to join a friendly and supportive work environment, but you’ll also discover fantastic progression prospects to ensure you can grow and develop professionally to enable you to thrive in your role.
So, if you want to develop your career with our accredited company, apply today!
As a Logistics Administrator, you will support the Planning & Logistics Manager to ensure the timely and accurate shipment of orders.
Managing the scheduling, production and tracking of orders, you’ll address any outstanding orders and review order packs and specifications to ensure accuracy.
You’ll engage with internal teams, offering advice on dispatch issues and communicating internally to ensure that orders are appropriately packaged, prepared and ready for shipment.
Additionally, you will:
- Identify and source carriers
- Provide progress reports to the Operations Manager
- Liaise with Freight Suppliers, 3rd Party Logistics Service Providers, carriers and hauliers
To be considered as a Logistics Administrator, you will need:
- Experience of working in a dispatch and administration role
- Experience of working in a customer service role
- A good knowledge of administration processes and procedures
- The ability to deal with difficult clients or customers in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
- IT proficiency
- An NVQ in customer service or business administration, or an equivalent qualification
- At a minimum, five GCSEs at grades 9 - 4 (A*-C)
Other organisations may call this role Transportation Administrator, Logistics Co-ordinator, Shipment Co-ordinator, Shipping & Logistics Administrator, or Operations Administrator.
Webrecruit and Abtech are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to step into an engaging role as a Logistics Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.