Admin Office Manager
At Paragon Design we are proud of our reputation for creating superior, functional joinery interiors that transform design inspiration into reality. We have more than 30 years’ experience as a bespoke joinery specialist in the commercial and residential amenities markets, using some of the world’s leading technology in our 20,000sqft home in Berkshire.
Our strong capabilities and reputation for being very professional and easy to work with have led us to gaining a wealth of experience and knowledge which we apply to each fresh challenge to make sure we offer the very best in joinery solutions.
An exciting opportunity has now become available for a new Admin Office Manager to join our excellent team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
- 22 days’ leave plus Bank Holidays, with an extra day for every two years up to 25 total
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
This is an exciting opportunity for a high-calibre administrator with experience using a CRM system to join our pioneering organisation.
You will have the chance to play an essential role as part of the foundation of our organisation, ensuring everything runs smoothly whilst further developing your skills and experience.
So, if you want to join a welcoming team where your knowledge and expertise will be valued and developed, we want to hear from you!
As the Admin Office Manager, you will provide administrative support to management and the PM Team.
Ensuring the smooth running of administrative functions, you will liaise with clients, meeting their expectations regarding projects and ensuring approval.
You will also schedule and prepare for meetings, co-ordinate monthly staff updates and support the organisation of events and activities.
Additionally, you will:
- Set up project budgets and dates
- Create and issue purchase orders from Sage
- Manage and approve invoices
- Oversee our website and social media presence
To be considered as an Admin Office Manager, you will need:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar admin role
- Experience using a CRM system
- Experience scheduling management meetings
- Experience creating purchase orders
- Experience managing and maintaining websites
- Experience managing employee probation reviews
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including advanced Excel skills)
- A full, valid driving licence
Other organisations may call this role Office Manager, Office Administrator, Executive Assistant, Office Supervisor, Office Executive, PA, EA, or Personal Assistant.
Webrecruit and Paragon Design are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready for an exciting new role as an Admin Office Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Admin Office Manager