Exeter, Devon (with flexible and hybrid working options)
Bigwave Marketing is an award winning, fun and creative marketing agency with 40 staff, providing a complete range of marketing, design, digital and business growth services.
Our mission is to make a difference to each other, our clients and to the end consumer. We can offer an environment for people that support our mission to thrive, grow and develop. You will be joining the team that recently won ‘Best Place to Work’ 2022 at the Western Morning News Business Awards.
We are currently looking for a Content Executive to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis, working 37.5 hours per week. This role is offered on a flexible basis working three days from home and two days in our Exeter office per week.
- Salary of £22,000 - £25,200 per annum, dependant on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities and career ladders
- Yearly SEO & Tech Conferences (Brighton SEO is a regular one)
- Flexi-time and remote work policy
- Company laptop and equipment
- Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location (when office based!)
- Agency shutdown at Christmas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office socials and perks
- ‘Best Place to Work’ 2022
This is a brilliant opportunity for a creative marketing, content or social media professional with their finger on the pulse of all things marketing and a passion for creating all kinds of content to join our exceptional company.
In this newly created role, we’ll support you throughout your journey with us, providing you with countless development opportunities to learn, grow and build your exciting career!
So, if you want to join the outstanding team that recently won ‘Best Place to Work’ 2022 at the Western Morning News Business Awards, then apply today!
As a Content Executive, you will support campaigns through the delivery of relevant, exciting content that resonates with our clients and their audiences alike.
Undertaking ad hoc projects and content creation for monthly content calendars, you will work with an array of media including social media, blogs, advertising copy and more.
You’ll also directly support clients through great customer service, social listening and competitor audits, making this a complete, all-rounder role.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist with posting and scheduling content
- Create monthly and post campaign reports
- Stay up to date with social media and content trends and channels
- Use report data to define social media KPIs, improve strategies and make recommendations
To be considered as a Content Executive, you will need:
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a marketing, social media and/or content role
- Experience writing in different styles
- Excellent knowledge of social media and web analytics tools
- An understanding of marketing principles and how content fits into digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other organisations may call this role Digital Marketing Executive, Copywriter, Content Writer, Marketing Executive, Content Marketing Executive, Communications Executive, or Marketing Communications Executive.
Webrecruit and Bigwave Marketing are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to step into this engaging role as a Content Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.