£22,000 DOE per annum, Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan and Life Assurance, 20 days’ holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help make a difference and save the planet by making things happen in a ground-breaking and growing business who put safety at the heart of everything we do.
We are recruiting a full-time and permanent Transport Administrator working 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, to join our Supply Chain team in Liverpool at an exciting time in our journey. If successful, you’ll be joining a friendly, focused, supportive and professional team. The successful candidate will become part of the success of a company which is making a real difference to the UK’s circular economy and to the fight to reduce the impact of global climate change.
What do we offer?
- Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm working pattern
- We encourage continuous learning and career ambition - did you know almost 80% of our managers have been promoted internally?
- Family leave - enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Wellbeing support - free access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme - hire a bike and accessories, saving on tax and national insurance
- Colleague networks - a range of forums and schemes that support social events and the local community
- Coaching, training and support - if you have the right interpersonal skills we’ll help with the rest!
Olleco is a business that does what we say we will do and we’re looking for people who operate the same way!
A little bit more about the role:
As the Transport Administrator, you will be a fundamental part of our team and will be working with the planning team assisting in scheduling of raw materials into our Liverpool site. Along with scheduling & organising of logistics activities to depots across the country and the supply of products to customers;
- Logistics & scheduling
- Helping to co-ordinating & schedule deliveries & collections
- Supporting the planning team with daily reports
- Preparing a list for customers and suppliers with deliveries for the week
- Chasing on late deliveries with suppliers and hauliers
- Liaising with other departments with any issue arising and feeding this back
- Collecting paperwork for deliveries coming in and updating the system with the data
- Raising bulk numbers for transfers from site to site.
- Keeping excel files up to date
- General admin tasks
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train, and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
We will be looking for:
Someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to work as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Data focused with an attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Collaborative and a good communicator.
- Able to use excel
A bit more about us
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet, working together with thousands of foodservice businesses to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by hundreds and thousands of tonnes.
With over 1,000 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, delivering excellent performance we supply premium cooking oils and collect organic waste which is then converted into renewable energy. Within a diverse, inclusive and open environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.