Full and part time vacancies available
12 Hour Shifts, Days, Nights or Twighlight
We are looking for compassionate and dedicated experienced carers to join our team at Dee View Court, Aberdeen.
Dee View Court is a newly expanded Sue Ryder specialist neurological care centre based in Kincorth, Aberdeen, caring for people aged 18 and over with a range of neurological conditions. At Dee View Court, we provide the care people need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs. Our carers are able to start on the path to a rewarding and fulfilling career in Neurological care.
The role responsibilities will be:
• To promote choice in the delivery of care and support
• Making decisions to enhance the individuals experience.
• Ensure accurate reporting and documentation
• Promote Sue Ryder Values and continued High standards.
Experience and a previous background in care is essential.
You must be flexible with excellent people skills and be a team player. Successful applicants must have recent experience in the delivery of care in a similar environment and have or be willing to gain an NVQ 2 in health and social care.
If you want to make the first step to your next exciting carer change at apply now.
Sue Ryder offer a large range of benefits and pay enhancements including:
30% enhancement is between 8 pm and 6 am
45% enhancements apply at weekends
• 25 days holiday rising to 30 with service plus bank holidays
• Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
• Private pension matched at 5%
• Enhanced Maternity Benefits
• Cash referral bonus scheme for certain roles
• Carers leave policy
• 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
• PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350
• Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop
• Free onsite parking and good transport links
• Susidised meals
• Staff loans and company car loans
• Free uniform
• Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
• Opportunities to progress through our development framework structure