If you’re an experienced HR professional who enjoys solving complex problems and working in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to contribute to a positive work environment where employees can thrive.
Our client is a successful tech business that takes great pride in delivering outstanding services to their customers. They’re currently looking for an HR Advisor to join their close-knit Talent Team.
- Salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Make a positive impact on our client’s culture
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and make a difference as part of an inclusive, collaborative team who are passionate about making our client an employer of choice.
Our client believes that happy, engaged employees create a productive and high-performing workforce. In this key role, you’ll ensure that the employee experience remains a priority for the business and think outside the box to help staff realise their full potential.
As an HR Advisor, you’ll support the smooth running of the company’s HR function.
You will support generalist HR activity, identify ways to empower managers and take ownership of initiatives to support our client’s employee proposition.
Some of your duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for day-to-day HR issues
- Managing employee relations cases
- Carrying out projects focusing on the employee experience
- Identifying and recommending changes to HR policies and procedures
To be considered as an HR Advisor, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience of operating at HR advisor/generalist level
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of employment law and best practice
- The ability to work independently and as a coach or mentor to junior team members
- Good time-management and organisation skills
- A curious mindset and the willingness to challenge traditional HR models
- A passion for solving complex issues
- Strong communication and listening skills
- At a minimum, a Level 5 CIPD qualification, ideally Level 7
Other organisations may call this role HR Generalist, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Generalist, Employee Relations Advisor, or People Advisor.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking a fresh, new challenge as an HR Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37 hours per week