Exeter, Devon (Flexi-remote options)
Bigwave Marketing is a fun and growing creative business growth agency with offices in Exeter and Torquay. Driven by our commitment to excellence, we provide a complete range of marketing, design, digital and business growth services.
We are currently looking for a passionate Account Manager to join our team of 35 experts on a permanent, full-time basis.
This role will require the successful candidate to work from the Exeter office two days a week. The other three days offer remote working.
- Salary of up to £27,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities
- Flexi-time and remote work policy
- Company laptop and equipment
- Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location (when office based!)
- Agency shutdown at Christmas
If you are an engaged individual who can multitask and deliver on your commitments, we will be excited to bring you on board as our next Account Manager.
In our enthusiastic and collaborative environment, you’ll be supported to develop your career for the future and hone a wide range of skills with our array of training and development opportunities.
So, if you are self-motivated, dedicated and excited to make an impact in the marketing industry, we want to hear from you.
As an Account Manager, you will work directly with clients to understand their marketing needs and develop and implement successful marketing strategies.
Liaising with clients to ensure their marketing and design support requests are completed on time and to a high standard, you’ll act as first point of call for high-profile projects.
You will also be responsible for the management of current client contracts, including conducting renewals.
Additionally, you will:
- Handle the day-to-day management of accounts
- Monitor projects and liaise with clients
- Provide sound and innovative marketing advice
- Upsell our products and services
To join us as an Account Manager, you will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self- motivation with a strong ability to work autonomously
Previous agency experience would be beneficial to your application.
Hands-on marketing experience in any of the following areas would also be advantageous: social media management, copywriting, pay per click advertising and e-marketing.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Trainee Account Manager, Account Executive, Agency Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Customer Account Manager, or Client Services Executive.
Webrecruit and Bigwave Marketing are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to make an impact as an Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.