Deputy Services Manager
Deadline: 06/07/2022 23:59
Benefits: 27 days holiday; buy and sell annual leave programme; PerkBox; Health Cash Plan and more
Job Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be expanding our services in the London Borough of Ealing and are now recruiting staff for an exciting new Community support service for those who cannot or do not want to access refuge but who need support because of domestic violence. As a result, we are now looking for an experienced Deputy Services Manager to join this new team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of HfW’s DVA support services across Greenwich including; referral and advice, refuge based support, floating and Sanctuary support and Children’s Services, in line with contract and funder requirements
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that individual support plans are developed, delivered, monitored and reviewed in line with the required quality & regulation standards and that service users lead on the development and review of their support plans.
- To manage and provide regular supervision, support and feedback to all members of staff within the refuges. - To ensure adequate cover for all services and monitor and review the advice given to service users.
- Carry out regular file audits on service user files to ensure that quality standards are being maintained and work with other Managers in the department to carry out service reviews across all services.
- Ensure occupancy levels in refuges are maximised
- Ensure there are implement identified strategies for income maximisation
- Provide information as required to contribute to wider policy and procedure and to meet the requirements of funders and other stakeholders and to prepare/contribute to reports on finance, personnel and strategic developments as required.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Significant experience of effectively managing teams delivering services to vulnerable people across floating support and accommodation based settings
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking individual assessments including risk assessments and developing and delivering support plans
- Experience of partnership working and ability to effectively liaise and negotiate with voluntary and statutory agencies
- Knowledge and experience of delivering housing related support services under contract and providing the relevant monitoring and meeting the sector quality standards framework
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and local and national policy in respects of DVA including: Housing/Housing Options, Welfare Benefits, Legal interventions, MARAC/MAPPA, Safeguarding etc.
Candidates interested in applying should attach a cover letter outlining how they meet the essential criteria specified in the job ad as well as how they think they meet Housing for Women’s EPIC values.
Housing for Women is an independent organisation and we support women in London to challenge the inequalities they face. As a charity and a registered housing association, we are proud to have housed London’s women for 85 years; providing secure, affordable housing and related services to help them make the most of the opportunities they have.
So, if can provide excellent service support as a Deputy Services Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Deputy Services Manager