Job Title: Lecturer in Management (International)
Department/School: Global Business & Enterprise
Salary: £36,402 - £51,829
Closing Date: 25 July 2022
Reference Number: 013703
- ABOUT US -
We are a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland
Our core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer.
- THE ROLE -
The post holder will contribute to high quality teaching, research, impact activity and administration, as required, within Ulster University Business School.
- ABOUT YOU -
The postholder will be required to hold:
- First or upper second class honours degree or higher degree in Management, International Management and/or other business-related subjects.
- Doctoral qualification (attained or in final stages of submission) in a business-related area.
- BENEFITS -
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement promoting a healthy work/life balance - plus, an additional 15 days per year when then university is closed
- Enrolment in USS pension scheme - employer contribution of 21.1%
- An environment that supports flexible working and allows you to balance both work and home life
- An open and inclusive environment that celebrates and welcomes diversity
- Onsite and discounted sports/gym facilities (3 months free gym membership at either the Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee Campus)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Exposure to the very latest in cutting edge technologies including Dell, Aruba, Checkpoint and Avaya, feeding your passion for IT
- Autonomy in your role to make impactful decisions and changes to company processes.
Athena Swan Statement
Ulster University holds a Bronze Athena SWAN award in recognition of our commitment to advancing gender equality in higher education, read more on our website. The University has a range of initiatives to support a family friendly working environment, including flexible working.
The University is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community, particularly from those with disabilities. Appointment will be made on merit.
So, if you’re looking for an exciting position as a Lecturer in Management (International)please apply via the button shown.