Receptionist (Part-Time), Plas Tan Y Bwlch
Snowdonia National Park Centre, Wales
Snowdonia National Park Authority protects the natural beauty, wildlife and cultural heritage of Snowdonia National Park. Covering 823 miles of diverse landscape, the Park is home to over 26,000 people, the highest mountain in Wales and England and the largest natural lake in Wales.
We are now looking for a Receptionist to join us on a part-time basis at the Snowdonia National Park Centre in Blaenau Ffestiniog.
- Salary of £10.19 - £10.81 per hour
- The opportunity to shape the future of the National Park
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and customer-focused administrator or receptionist to join our unique organisation.
As a Receptionist, you will act as the first point of contact for visitors to the Snowdonia National Park Centre and will be responsible for a range of administrative duties.
You will ensure that phone calls and emails are promptly addressed and directed to the suitable staff member.
Processing payments in person and over the phone, you will take cash payments, send receipts, send out invoices and log cheques.
Additionally, you will
- Provide excellent customer service to visitors
- Greet customers
- Offer directions to visitors
- Ensure visitors sign the visitors’ book.
- Book conference and meeting rooms
Friday Night 1730-2230, Saturday 0800-1430, Monday 1530-2230
Saturday Night 1730-2230, Sunday 0800-1530, Monday 0800-1430
To be considered as a Receptionist, you will need:
- The ability to communicate in Welsh and English
- Experience of administrative work in a busy office environment
- Experience of dealing with general public enquiries at reception level
- Proficiency in IT, particularly with Microsoft Outlook and Office Software
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- NVQ Level 3 in business administration or equivalent
A First Aid qualification would be beneficial to your application, as would a Fire marshal qualification. An ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) would also be advantageous, as would the willingness to work flexibly.
Other organisations may call this role Office Administrator, Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Administrative Officer, or Reception Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and Snowdonia National Park Authority are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready for this great opportunity as a Receptionist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.