Senior Project Manager - Healthcare
We’re Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust, a community and mental health trust, providing a wide range of services to people of all ages living in Berkshire. And to do this, we employ approximately 4,500 staff who operate from our many sites as well as out in people’s homes and in various community settings.
We've recently been rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission and have been named as a ‘Global Digital Exemplar’. The wellbeing of our patients guides our focus on excellence and we aim to be a leading provider of mental and physical health services.
Support Hope and Recovery Online Network (SHaRON) is a peer support based ehealth system, available via a mobile phone app and associated website. It is supported by NHS clinical professionals, especially for people who have mental health conditions.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join us on a permanent, full time basis and guide the implementation of our SHaRON system.
- Competitive Salary
- Access to one of the most generous pension schemes in the UK
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for our eligible staff
- The opportunity for flexible working
- Exclusive high street discounts at your favourite shops and restaurants
- Healthy lifestyle initiatives in your local area
- Buy a new bicycle through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Drive a new car through our lease car scheme and salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to our three on-site nurseries and childcare vouchers (visit our Nurseries website to find out more
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced project management professional with a clinical supervision qualification to join our Outstanding rated organisation.
By joining us you’ll discover a supportive environment, where you’ll have access to a host of wellbeing tools and the opportunity to complete internal and external training courses, to nurture your professional and personal growth.
So, if you’re looking for an engaging role that will allow you to develop your career within a forward thinking, progressive organisation, then this is the perfect position for you.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will provide expert guidance, support and advice during the implementation of the SHaRON system, ensuring the effective running of the service.
Specifically, you will identify highly specialised tasks or emergent projects within the delivery of the service. Creating effective workstreams, you will manage and facilitate the successful and timely delivery of projects, whilst mitigating any issues that may arise.
Developing a SHaRON learning package, you will develop and deliver systems training for clinicians, as well as training all staff on relevant polices, governance procedures and standard operating procedures.
Additionally, you will:
- Monitor the success of the SHaRON system, identifying and addressing issues
- Produce and disseminate marketing materials to promote the SHaRON system
- Provide clinical supervision for SHaRON peer moderators
- Collect, process and present data and audits on the project implementation
To be considered a Senior Project Manager, you will need:
- Proven experience of working in a project management capacity
- Experience of working autonomously in a multi-disciplinary professional team
- Previous experience in the use and collection of performance and activity data
- The ability to analyse, interpret and clearly explain and present data
- Extensive knowledge of office and business administration procedures
- A clinical supervision qualification
- A project management qualification or equivalent experience
- To be educated to degree standard or post graduate diploma (or equivalent)
Ideally, you will have experience or an interest in developing skills in research activities.
A full, valid driving licence would also be beneficial.
Other organisations may call this role Project Lead, Clinical Project Manager, Healthcare Project Manager, Programme Co-ordinator, Programme Lead, Senior Project Delivery Manager, or Maintenance Programme Manager.
Webrecruit and Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to join our excellent NHS Trust, as a Senior Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Senior Project Manager - Healthcare