Occupational Health Administrator
Health Partners is one the UK’s leading Occupational Health organisation; we combine expert advice and clinical services with smart systems to deliver impact driven health programs tailored to our client’s needs.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Administrator to join our administration team. Working as part of the administrative team you will be used to working in a fast paced, agile environment.
The successful applicant will be compassionate and professional and deliver excellent customer service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
This is an onsite role based at our Govan site, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.45pm & Friday 8am to 12.30pm. However for the right candidate we maybe able to offer some flexibility with working hours and hybrid working
About Health Partners
With over 700 employees working with over 400 clients we pride ourselves on developing strong partnerships with our clients, getting to the heart of their individual challenges and needs; tailoring occupational health packages to suit them.
Our people are important to us and as we take care of our clients, we also make sure that we are taking care of every single person who works with us. So, when you join us, we promise to put our support behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things. You’ll learn from the expertise of our senior leaders, from the best in our business.
What you'll be doing:
• Co-ordinating and maintaining diaries and appointments for all clinical staff
• Managing the Health Surveillance schedules
• Assisting in the production of OH monthly reports and statistics
• Assisting in auditing clinical note input onto Gateway
• Taking meeting notes and producing minutes
• General admin including the uploading of clinical notes
• Stationery - liaising with the customer to place orders when necessary. Ensure stock in office is kept to ideal levels
• Maintenance of own computer files and emails
• Taking telephone messages
• Reception duties
• Additional administrative duties for clinical staff as and when required
• Use of multiple databases and internet systems for recording of stats
What we offer
One of the best things about joining Health Partners is our rewards package. We appreciate the people who work with us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
• Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance
• Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
• Discounted Gym membership
• Cycle to work schemes
• Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
• Full access to discounts on Perkbox
• Access to Vitality
Health Partners are extremely proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
We aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Diversity and Inclusion forms an integral part of everything that we do, bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being yourself at work and delivering an outstanding service to everyone - regardless of difference.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to email@example.com
Occupational Health Administrator