How Webrecruit’s fixed-fee recruitment solution helped the award-winning knowledge solutions provider to source talent and save hours in recruitment administration.
Transversal is the leading provider of knowledge solutions for the cloud, based in Cambridge. Their solutions are designed to help improve agent efficiencies in contact centres, deliver exceptional experiences in online self-service and increase business performance through employees and business partners.
Transversal sought an advertising partner to free up more time for HR Manager, Stacey Heslop, who single-handedly deals with all HR and recruitment tasks within the company.
As well as managing internal policies and other day-to-day HR issues, about 60% of Stacey’s role is taken up by recruitment.
Stacey listed some of her main challenges as the following:
- Limited time to set up contracts with individual job boards and post vacancies
- Sourcing high quality technical candidates
- Excess time spent supporting multiple hiring managers
- No additional support to absorb recruitment administration
- Market conditions making Cambridge a competitive place to source talent
Transversal partnered with Webrecruit to give its advertising more impact and gain access to larger candidate pools through a wider range of job boards. Through using our candidate management technology, Stacey was also able to free up more time for other tasks.
The Transversal brand is growing and, due to the nature of their business, it partnered with Webrecruit to recruit for a wide range of technical positions, such as Testers, Project Managers, Consultants and Developers, as well as customer service staff and various other roles.
Finding technical candidates in Cambridge is hard. We work with a select list of suppliers, each with their own strengths. With Webrecruit, I’m able to hit a much wider breadth of candidates. Webrecruit gives me that extra reach to find those really good technical candidates.”
Stacey was also assigned a dedicated Client Relationship Manager to help Transversal get its vacancies up and running immediately, as well as access to Webrecruit’s base-level Applicant Tracking System, to reduce the amount of administration involved in recruiting.
Since partnering with Webrecruit, Transversal has benefited from:
- Exposure to a wider range of candidates using multiple advertising sources and Webrecruit’s own internal database
- Access to a variety of advertising sources that would be costly and take more time to set up individually
- Reduced time spent dealing with recruitment administration, thanks to a centralised system for hiring managers throughout the business
- More competitive job adverts, with help from Webrecruit’s team of Copywriters
I’m really happy with the service provided. My Client Relationship Manager is very responsive and delivers a prompt service to our business. It’s saved me so much time and has allowed me to gain greater reach so that I can attract talent in a competitive market.”
– Stacey Heslop, HR Manager, Transversal.
Want to learn more?
Find out how much you can save with Webrecruit’s fixed-fee recruitment solution.