Greater Diversity Starts With Recruiting
The solutions within Webrecruit's hiring platform can arm your company with all the tools to help you improve the diversity of your hiring. Here's how.
Online Recruitment Advertising
Webrecruit has formed partnerships with specialist diversity job boards and honed our copywriting and diversity recruiting strategy to ensure your job adverts are inclusive.
Webrecruit’s advertising enables you to:
- Advertise on specialist diversity media to show your commitment to equality
- Create engaging job adverts to tap into underrepresented talent pools
- Improve the inclusivity of the language of your job adverts
Applicant Tracking System
Take advantage of recruitment technology that helps you to anonymise applications and measure your progress against diversity goals.
Webrecruit ATS enables you to:
- Reduce unconscious bias via blind hiring methods (Anonymous CVs and applications)
- Measure the diversity of applicants by department, date range and more
- Improve accessibility for candidates by improved navigation, configurable colour profiles and optimised interfaces for audible screen-reading technologies
Compelling careers content can showcase your ethos and values, and a clear, easy-to-navigate careers site ensures your vacancies are accessible to everyone.
Webrecruit’s careers sites enable you to:
- Show your commitment to diversity and inclusion in your workplace
- Make your application process accessible to all devices via responsive design
- Improve the user experience through uncluttered navigation and signposting
Great Tools Powering Diverse Teams
Webrecruit’s hiring platform comprises solutions and features to help you achieve your diversity goals and, most importantly, monitor your progress moving forwards. Whether you want to connect with people from underrepresented talent pools or ensure your hiring process complies with equality regulations, we’ve got you covered.
EDI Solutions That Deliver Real Benefits
Discover how Webrecruit's EDI solutions can benefit your company: