Free eBook: The In-House Direct Sourcing Guide
Recruiters and HR professionals are becoming more accountable for their ROI, and expected to develop competitive sourcing strategies focused on both attraction and reporting.
As a result, the dated, traditional model of recruitment is no longer providing the results they require. In order to attract talent cost-effectively, businesses are considering new ways to advertise their jobs, nurture talent and make their teams more efficient.
Written for in-house recruitment managers and HR professionals, The In-House Direct Sourcing Guide provides the tools and frameworks to become self-sufficient and bring recruitment in-house.
In this eBook, Webrecruit shares with you the latest thinking and top tips focusing on two key areas of a direct recruitment strategy: recruitment advertising and recruitment software.
Download your free copy today to find out:
- Which recruitment advertising metrics you need to be using
- The three steps involved in setting up a sourcing strategy
- The key players in the current market, such as Indeed
- Key questions to ask when setting up a job board contract
- Why spreadsheets are a thing of the past